Usuzumi no Yado Neo Sumiyoshiya
Usuzumi no Yado Neo Sumiyoshiya is located a 2-minute walk from Tarumi Station. With history dating back to the late Edo period, the traditional Japanese-style hotel offers quiet and comfortable accommodation. After relaxing in the large communal bath, guests can savor the hotel's handmade soba and other delicious, safe and healthy meals prepared using home-grown vegetables. Rooms are available in both Japanese and Western styles with shared bath and toilet. Rooms with ensuite facilities are also available.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- large communal bath
- vending machine
- coin laundry (pay to use)
- VCR (available to borrow)
- fax machine (available to borrow)
- Internet (LAN)
- tea set
- hair dryer
- hair dryer (available to borrow)
- desk lamp (in some rooms)
- cassette deck (available to borrow)
- toilet with washlet (in some rooms)
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- electric kettle (available to borrow)
- computer access available
- fax available
- email access
- wake-up call
- express delivery
Accepted credit cards:
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.The closing time is 23:00.
Extra bed is not available.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 3 days prior to arrival
- 4 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- restaurant, hall
- room, restaurant
- Bath (Type):artificial hot spring
- Spring (Type):maifun stone artificial hot spring
- Good for:stiff shoulders, neuralgia, rheumatism and neurosis
- hand rails in bathing area
- stream fishing
- white water rafting
- foraging for wild edible plants