Naruko Onsen Naruko Ryokan
Naruko Onsen Naruko Ryokan is located in Osaki and about 17 minutes on foot from Naruko-Onsen Station. Yukata are available for guests to wear during their stay. Guests may borrow conveniences such as hair dryers and kettles at no additional charge (please inquire at the front desk for details). Facilities include a communal bath. The hotel possesses 11 guest rooms.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- large communal bath
- vending machine
- Internet (WiFi)
- tea set
- hair dryer (available to borrow)
- cassette deck (available to borrow)
- toilet with washlet
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- electric kettle (available to borrow)
- shuttle bus
- massage service
- wake-up call
- express delivery
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.The closing time is 23:00.
Extra bed is not available.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 3 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- private room, hall
- Bath (Type):hot springs, large communal bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):sodium carbonated spring
- Good for:external injuries, neuralgia, burns
- foraging for wild edible plants