Taishoro Ryokan (Nara)
Taishoro Ryokan is located in Sakurai and about 5 minutes by taxi from Sakurai Station, near Hasedera Temple and Omiwa Shrine. Yukata are available for guests to wear during their stay. Guests may borrow conveniences such as hair dryers and irons at no additional charge (please inquire at the front desk for details). Facilities include a communal bath. The hotel possesses 12 guest rooms.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- large communal bath
- fax machine (available to borrow)
- fax machine (in some rooms)
- electric kettle
- tea set
- hair dryer (available to borrow)
- desk lamp (available to borrow)
- iron (available to borrow)
- CD player (available to borrow)
- cassette deck (available to borrow)
- individual temperature control
- toilet with washlet (in some rooms)
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- fax available
- wake-up call
- express delivery
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.The closing time is 23:00.
Extra bed is not available.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 7 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- hall, dining hall
- room, dining hall
- track and field
- farm park
- art museum
- chestnut gathering
- foraging for wild edible plants