Tara Takezaki Onsen Kaijyoukan
Seasonal dishes with Takezaki crabs caught in Ariake Sea as the main. Fresh fish are directly bought from fishermen by the owner.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- tea lounge
- banquet hall
- large communal bath
- open-air bath
- vending machine
- Internet (WiFi)
- tea set
- individual temperature control
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- shuttle bus
- wake-up call
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
Places to eat
- private room, cafeteria
- Bath (Type):hot springs, large communal bath, open-air bath, family bath
- Spring (Type):alkaline simple spring
- Good for:joint pain, neuralgia, exhaustion
- barrier-free restroom
- Western-style toilet in all guest rooms
- ocean fishing